Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dear Mr. Jobs


Dear Mr. Jobs,

Saturday was my mommy’s birthday. We went to the Apple Store. We had fun! I wanted to buy mommy an iPad, but my dress didn’t have pockets, so I didn’t have any money. If you give my mommy an iPad, you can put my picture in a magazine. I’m also available for commercials, but mommy says I would need money for college. I could laugh at the funny PC man. He’s so silly!

Love and kisses,
Sunshine

P.S. Mommy says all her computers have been Macs, and they’ve never, ever gotten a computer virus. Whatever that is!

13 comments:

Tiara said...

This is adorable! Teething App, too funny!

Calliope said...

ha ha ha ha!! love it.
so cute

Aunt Becky said...

Dude. My kids LOVE the iPad. You kid would too. I swear to you, it's the best toy ever.

Stacie said...

She is adorable. Seriously. She is too darn cute!

Kristin said...

OMG, so freakin' cute!

niobe said...

What everyone else said. Cute-NESS

battynurse said...

She is so cute! That would be a fabulous ad!

Sue said...

OMG I just want to eat her up! Hope you get that iPad

AnotherDreamer said...

Ahhh, lol. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Teething app!! Love it.

Also, I just wanted to say thank you. You don't know me, but you have made a difference in my life.

Whenever I feel odd about donating my eggs, your blog makes me feel good. The love and humour you share, and your beautiful daughter, makes me feel like I should have no regrets.

Unknown said...

Love the post!!!!
How do you like the Ipad? I havent been able to justify it yet.

Beautiful Mess said...

AHAHAHA too cute! I just love her chubbiness and BIG blue eyes! If Mr. Jobs knows his stuff, he'll DEFINITELY put her in an ad!

Happy birthday! Sending you lots of love!
*HUGS*

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Hi there, happy belated birthday!

Your daughter is so sweet...and I just love the pictures!

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I have added you to my list of blogs I follow.

Thanks again for your support.