Monday, March 14, 2011

Perfect Moment Monday: Catnap



I haven't participated in Lori's Perfect Moment Monday in quite a while. I've thought about it, I've certainly experienced many of those moments, but don't get around to putting my post together. I'm so grateful for it, because even though I may not get around to the post, it never hurts to have a reminder to appreciate these special moments. In case you don't know, "Perfect Moment Monday is about noticing a perfect moment rather than creating one. Perfect moments can be momentous or ordinary or somewhere in between."

Sunshine LOVES our cats. Obsessed might be more accurate. "Cat" is one of the words she says loud and clear, and did I mention, OFTEN! As far as she's concerned, if its got four legs and a tail, it's a cat. We'll be out and about, and see a dog and either she'll exclaim, "CAT!" or I'll say, "Look at the dog." and Sunshine will insist, "Cat, cat, cat!" She's got quite a gleam in her eyes and often laughs, so she knows, but she enjoys her own joke.

Yesterday she and our big cat took a nap together. The cat got the blankie first.



Don't forget to check out the other Perfect Moment Monday posts.

9 comments:

Kristin said...

What a sweet moment. I'm so glad you captured it in both words and pictures.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

That is one. precious. photo.

Sigh...I can't remember the last time I slept that well.

Truly a perfect perfect moment, Dora!

Bionic Baby Mama said...

oh! i love the curled paw! i wish i could show this to our cats as inspiration for overcoming their baby-fears.

Billy said...

How cute!!
And here my little one enjoys chasing the cats :-).

Delenn said...

Love it--beautiful picture! One of the first words our of our daughter's mouth was cat. It is always so nice to see them snuggling together.

George said...

Okay, that is adorable!

foxy said...

what a little cutie pie! napping with the kitty too!

St Elsewhere said...

Thanks for the laugh.

It kind of reminded me of this kid (can't remember who) who used to call pigs, dogs.

:-)

Abby said...

precious!